Men's Active Liner Shorts 5" - Black
FABRIC: Polyester (95%), elastane (5%)
- Built in white Compression underwear (1.5 inches longer than outer short)
- Zippered tech storage pockets
- Embroidered Peach icon on left leg
- Elasticated waistband with drawstrings (extra stretch for maximum comfort)
- Reduced length "just enough" (5" inseam which is slightly longer than our original liner short, but still enough to celebrate those quads!)
SIZING: Fits true to size.
This version of our active liner shorts is slightly longer in length compared to the original release. (5 inch inseam with compression underwear extending 1.5 inches longer than the outer short). Slightly wider waist to avoid "muffin top".
I love the look and quality but I felt they did run a little smaller than a regular XL. Had I paid attention to their sizing guide I would’ve ordered an XXL.
These are the only shorts I wear in the gym!
Best thing you could get.. great quality .. great people!
Love the joggers!
Good shorts, love the fit. The outer short is a windbreaker-type material which I was hesitant about at first, but after wearing them for a bit it didn't bother me at all. New favorite pair of shorts.
Have not trained hard in these yet but seems good so far
Nice fit. Legs of inner liner could be a little more snug...and I have big thighs. Fabric is soft but sturdy. Appear well made.
Fit snug on my legs. I love the quality and flexibility it provides.
They fit the waist really well but the inner shorts could’ve been a little tighter. They kinda remind me of when you stretch out compression boxers but when I was active they pulled up a bit and were good. I wore them for a BJJ (jujitsu) class and they moved very well, never felt bunched up at any point.
I love the stretch, length, and material!