Face Mask - Mushroom Reflective
Dichroic "squid ink" fabric inspired by 500+ million years of evolution.
The squids' skin is one of the most complex and unique biological materials on this planet. While most creatures with color-changing ability do it to hide, squids do it to attract. Which is where the inspiration for flexliving's reflective release came from.
Our mushroom reflective prints are stealthy until you don't want them to be. The mushroom pattern is a mellow gray/black, and then when the light hits it just right, the print comes to life and looks like it's from another dimension.
Extremely soft, anti-microbial unisex fashion face mask, with mushroom reflective print. Washable to allow for multiple uses. Adjustable ear loops for ultimate comfort.
Care: Please wash it by hand, do not twist it too tight, and dry it naturally.
*Please note- Face masks are non-returnable. We cannot accept returns due to sanitary reasons. Face mask sales are final.
- Our adult masks are unisex sizing. Although it is a challenge to accommodate all faces, our masks fit most adults pretty well.
- Our material is soft and has plenty of stretch.
- No uncomfortable elastic in our masks, the ear loops are made of soft fabric that stretches and recovers.
- The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- Flexliving makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- Due to how masks are used we are not able to accept returns or exchanges for all face masks.
I love it. Now I need that pants 😂 thank you flexliving!!
This is the only mask (and I’ve tried dozens) that does not fog up my glasses. And the reflective mushroom pattern is too cool. My son keeps stealing mine.
Only reason I gave it 4 starts was bc the mask fits a bit too big, something to keep in mind. Had no problems with it and it was easy to adjust with the draw strings. I loved how much it lit up with just enough lighting inside the Chihuly Museum. I can't wait to try on the Mushroom Joggers for Omega Mart in Las Vegas. Please keep making reflective clothing 👽
Make it in a hat!
Nice nice and smooth👍🏼